Suggest ways to get fair complexion

Posted on Mon, 2 Mar 2015 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: Hi,iam little dark and I want a fair skin tone
For that shall I use skinlite or else suggest me a good cream that realy works for fairness.
Answered by Dr. Geetika Paul 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Kindly provide pictures

Detailed Answer:
Hi

I understand your concern regarding your skin problem and I hope I am able to help you in the same.

You seem to have developed skin pigmentation.
I would like to have a look at the exact skin condition.
Please click some close up pictures of the affected area and upload them here on this page.

I am sure I will be able to help you better once you provide me the pictures .

Dr Geetika Paul
Follow up: Dr. Geetika Paul 10 hours later
Hi
mam I don't have pigmentation ,pimple,my skin is very clear but iam dusky colour ,thats my problem I want to be fair.
Answered by Dr. Geetika Paul 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Some degree of improvement is possible

Detailed Answer:
Hi again

So your problem is that of a darker skin complexion.
I wound certainly not advise you to apply Skinlite cream since it has to be strictly used under medical supervision,otherwise it is bound to cause various side effects .
You can start application of kojic acid cream over the pigmented areas twice daily .
Use a medicated sunscreen with spf more than 26 regularly before going out in the sun .Apply it atleast thirty minutes before going out and re apply every three hourly.
Take oral vitamin c 500 mg once daily .
Eat lots of citrus fruits and salads .

For complete removal of the skin ten and to achieve facial glow you can get either chemical peels or dermabrasion done from a nearby dermatologist.

Hope it helps

Dr Geetika Paul
Dr. Geetika Paul

Dermatologist