Suggest medication for acne on both sides of the chin with facial dark spots
please verify the attached photos and another information is that mine is oily skin.
Management of acne
I have reviewed the attached photographs and can appreciate acne lesions as well as dark spots.
If I was your treating doctor I would recommend you to take capsule doxycycline 100 mg once daily at bedtime and apply gel containing combination of benzoyl peroxide and adapelene ( epiduo gel ) on the pimples at night for 1 hour and gradually increase the time to 2 hours, 3 hours and then overnight.
On dark spots you can apply kojic acid based cream ( kojivit plus cream) twice daily.
Besides this use a salicylic acid 1 percent facewash twice daily and a broad spectrum sunscreen ( lashield sunscreen gel or photostable gel ) on the entire face during the day time.
These are prescription drugs and should be taken under the supervision of the doctor.
Avoid sugary foods, oiling of scalp, scrubbing of face and oily cosmetics.
shall we go ahead and use drugs directly, or should I approach any other doctor.
i hope these drugs will be available in all medical shops.
please let me know. thanks.
You can start with the medicines directly.
These will be easily available in medical shop.
All the best!!
one small clarification, how many days I should use the tablets.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Medical term for adult acne
- Acne on face and back suggest medication
- Medical term baby acne
- Suggest medication for acne treatment
- Ppt cosmetic medic acne
- Suggest medication for scars and acne
- Medical treatment for severe acne
- Acne medical term
- Have acne on chin suggest medication
- Drugs/medication for facial acne
- What are the symptoms of scabies?
- Suggest treatment for superficial folliculitis on inner thigh
- Suggest treatment for graying of hair and hair loss
- What causes red colored lesion on the hips?
- Suggest treatment for dry lips
- Suggest treatment for recurrent acne
- Suggest treatment for itching in the armpits
- What causes tiny skin tags in neck area?
- How to get rid of body lice?
- Suggest treatment for itching on neck, hands and legs