Suggest ways to deal with arthritic insomnia
Arthritis plus insomnia plus bad routine
Thank you for asking
I read your question and i understand your concern. You husband is getting old and age related articular degeneration is worsening arthritis symptoms. And also age related insomnia is very common, arthritis may be contributing but more effect is due to daytime naps. Avoiding those and trying to ignore the daytime sleep will help. Allergic reaction to the cataract surgery is not correlated to either sleep or arthritis.
Nutshell , you husband needs supportive care, medications for pain, sleep aids will help but better is to focus on routine and lifestyle, early to bed early to rise policy with regular active lifestyle including 30 to 45 minutes daily brisk walk is wise.
I hope it helps.Take good care of yourself and dont forget to close the discussion please.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for insomnia despite taking silenor and oxazepam
- Suffer from insomnia reddish gums suggestions
- Whats the best way to deal with insomnia
- Suggest medication for insomnia
- Is placidyl suggestible for incurable insomnia
- Suggest treatment for insomnia and anxiety
- Suggest treatment for insomnia
- Suggest treatment for insomnia caused due to depression and hypertension
- Suggest treatment for chronic insomnia
- Suggest treatment for insomnia and depression