Suggest vaccinations for a 3 year old
Hello. I just read through your question.
In most cases, the vaccine schedule is complete by age 2. Typically, another round of shots are given at age 4 years. So if she is 3 years old, she should be ok. At age 4 years, she will need more shots.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest a vaccination chart for newborn baby
- 15 month old vaccinations
- Mandatory vaccinations for 33 year old
- Suggest list of vaccinations to be given for an infant
- Vaccination for 20 month old
- Vaccination for 50 year old woman
- Hpv vaccine on 36 year old women
- What are the vaccination for 5 years old
- Rash after 3 year old vaccinations
- Treatment or vaccination for hbv please suggest