• question-icon

Suggest treatment fro swelling in the legs

Posted on Mon, 7 Aug 2017 in General Health
Question: My 95 year cousin had clear fluid leaking from right leg last night, about a quart of it she told me this morning. What causes this and what do we do to prevent future episodes?
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Are her legs swollen?

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thanks so much for this query.

I will like to know if her legs swollen? I will also like to know if you could upload an image of her lower limbs for review? I will also like to review her medications and know any disease conditions that she's being managed for.

To upload an image, simply click on the link to upload a file and follow the instructions. If this proves difficult, please send the image by mail to YYYY@YYYY and request that the image should be uploaded to your query.

I do promise to get back to you with more insights and helpful recommendations as soon as the requested information gets here.

Waiting...
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Dr. Chobufo Ditah