Suggest treatment for withdrawal symptoms of Embeda
embeda is a combination of morphine AND a blocker of narcotic action. As such it's interaction with previous exposure to narcotics is quite unpredictable and can precipitate withdrawal.
Several options BUT it has to come in your communication with your doctor--possibly in the context of being in the emergency room:
1) changing back to previous medications
2) handling the withdrawal symptoms BUT still having both withdrawal and pain for about 2 weeks. This is possible to reset the perception of the original kadian which quite probablly will work better at the prvious dose after some time on a blocker and having withdrawal.
3) going with entirely new medication including methadone program.
None of these can be done without a physicain and likely requiring the input of your current physician. None is likely to be possible right now.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Vicodin withdrawal symptoms and treatment
- Treatment and cure for alcohol withdrawal symptoms
- Suggest treatment for acute withdrawal symptoms of codeine
- Treatment and cure for withdrawal symptoms
- Treatment and cure for depo withdrawal symptoms
- Treatment and cure for spice withdrawal symptoms
- Geodon withdrawal symptoms treatment
- Treatment and cure for acute withdrawal symptom
- Treatment for withdrawal symptoms of elocon cream
- Treatment and cure for caffeine withdrawal symptoms