Suggest treatment for vomiting, diarrhea and stomach pain
Looks like self limited viral illness
Hi, I'am Dr Suresh MD , I had gone through your question and understand your concerns.
Stomach ache and body aches with some occasional vomiting looks like simple viral illness with a component of gastritis . If your daughter is otherwise active , not dull, passing urine normally , no yellow eyes or yellow urine , no severe pain abdomen , no rashes on body , you can wait one or two days to run its course . Give her plenty of fluids to keep good hydration .
Hope this answers your question. If you have additional questions or follow up questions then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your questions.
Wishing your daughter speedy recovery.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for stomach pains
- Suggest treatment for diarrhea and stomach pain during pregnancy
- Metrogyl 400 stomach pain diarrhea treatment
- Stomach pain vomiting diarrhea reason
- Treatment for diarrhea heartburn and stomach pain
- Sharp stomach pain vomiting diarrhea
- What are the treatments for diarrhea and stomach pain
- Pregnant stomach pain diarrhea suggestions
- Sore stomach pain with diarrhea constant cramps treatment
- Having vomiting stomach pain diarrhea foul smelling burps treatment options