Suggest treatment for vomiting and difficulty urinating in a child
Immediate evaluation at ER recommended...
I'm sorry for the health situation this 7 years old male is in.
His symptoms of:
- not being able to urinate
- burning sensation when urinating
are indicating urinary tract/bladder infection.
Immediate urine analysis, urine culture and sensitivity testing and abdominal ultrasound are recommended.
Send him to ER as soon as possible.
Keep well hydrated, encourage to drink plain water with ORS containing glucose to induce urination.
Hope this helps.
Wish fast recovery. Let me know how it goes.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for abdominal pain and vomiting
- Suggest treatment for loose stools and vomiting
- Suggest treatment to stop vomiting
- Suggest treatment for diarrhea and vomiting
- Child with diarrhea and vomiting fever treatment
- Suggest treatment for fever and vomiting sensation
- Suggest treatment for vomiting and weakness
- Suggest treatment for vomiting and stomach upset
- Suggest treatment for nocturnal vomiting
- Suggest treatment for acid reflux and vomiting