Suggest treatment for typhoid fever
Indicates typhoid. Treatment with antibiotics needed.
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. The mentioned report is indicative of typhoid fever or enteric fever. In such a case treatment with antibiotics like ofloxacin is advisable.
Let me know if I could help further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment of typhoid fever during pregnancy
- Treatment of typhoid fever in pregnancy
- Suggest treatment for typhoid fever
- Medical treatment for typhoid fever
- Typhoid fever treatment
- Typhoid fever treatment in ayurveda and unani
- What treatment is suggested for typhoid fever
- Typhoid fever treatment for child
- Treatment and cure for Typhoid fever
- Antibiotic treatment for typhoid fever