Suggest treatment for typhoid fever
Normalin recoveirng typhoid
This can happen in recovering Typhoid.
Apart from this other thing is lower heart rate also.
You need not worry, unless the kid is having low urine output or breathlessness or conconsciousness.
I would like to know if blood culture was done before starting medicines.
This is normal in recovering typhoid - I say again. Regards - Dr. Sumanth
Thanks doc for your response...
Just want to know which type of diet would suit him in this condition.
Thanks in advance...
Non spicy vegetarian diet is perfect
Hi XXXXXXX any non spicy vegetarian diet is good at this juncture. Better avoid nonveg till another 2 weeks.
Am happy that blood culture was done before starting antibiotics.
Return of hunger and appetite is a recovery sign in typhoid.
Another piece of advice is that - give him typhoid vaccine (if not given in the past 3 years) after 28 days of completion of treatment.
Regards - Dr. Sumanth
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment of typhoid fever during pregnancy
- Treatment of typhoid fever in pregnancy
- Suggest treatment for typhoid fever
- Medical treatment for typhoid fever
- Typhoid fever treatment
- Typhoid fever treatment in ayurveda and unani
- What treatment is suggested for typhoid fever
- Typhoid fever treatment for child
- Treatment and cure for Typhoid fever
- Antibiotic treatment for typhoid fever