Suggest treatment for tooth pain post artificial ceramic teeth replacement
Seems like gum recession..
Welcome to HEALTHCARE MAGIC..
I have gone through your query and can understand your concerns..
As per your complain it seems that exposing of residual tooth line can be due to gum moving upwards towards the root also known as gum recession that is caused commonly due to infection..
I would suggest you to kindly answer the following questions so that I can guide you better..
1.Is the bridge moving or has become mobile/loose?
2.Is there sensitivity to hot and cold foods or fluids?
3.Is there bleeding from gums?
4.Is the pain always present?
Kindly revert back with reply..
Hope this information helps..
Thanks and regards.
Dr.Honey Nandwani Arora.
1. The bridge is moving , seems that it has become loose.
2. There is no sensitivity to hot or cold.
3. There is no gum bleeding.
4. The pain is not always present, its only when I eat something from that side.
Seems like deep gum infection..
Hi XXXXXXX Ji..
Welcome to HCM.
Thanks for the reply..
As per the reply it seems that there is deeper infection in your gums and there has been loss of attachment of the gums from the teeth that is being used to act as XXXXXXX for the bridge..
It needs immediate treatment as if with time the mobility will keep on increasing leading to fall of teeth in future..
I would suggest you to consult a Periodontist [gum specialist] and get evaluated and a thorough clinical evaluation and checking out the level of mobility will help in deciding the course of treatment..
In case if there is little mobility then scaling and curettage can help in diagnosis and some level of mobility will reduce..
But in case if the mobility is in excess then the bridge will have to be removed followed by either flap surgery or extraction will be done..
But it will be decided only after a clinical examination and a full mouth x ray..
Any further queries are welcome..
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the suggested medication for tooth pain
- Tooth pain in crowned tooth
- Tooth pain with pain in temple
- What treatment should be taken for tooth pain
- What treatment should i take for tooth pain
- Tooth pain holes in teeth help
- Indigestion tooth pain
- Molar tooth pain after cavity was filled suggestions
- Tooth pain broken tooth
- Is root canal treatment good for tooth pain