Suggest treatment for tinnitus
Haven't received an answer yet to my previous question. It's been over an hour.
we have find the cause of tinnitus and address it, you will be fine.
I have e gone through your query.
Based on the information I feel you are having tinnitus.
Few cause that may be responsible include:
Damages Ear drum, Foreign body, Wax, ear infection, nerve damage( rare), congestions of ear, eustachean tube block.
Finding out the cause and treating it accordingly is quite simple you will just need a checkup by an ENT specialist he will use otoscope to check your ears might want to go for some tests and he will hopefuly be able to find the cause and to treat it.
I will suggest you to visit near by ENT specialist for help.
Hope this helps, if you have any doubts I'll be glad to address it.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for pulsatile tinnitus
- Treatment for severe tinnitus
- Siddha treatment for tinnitus
- Has tinnitus and is getting worse suggest treatment
- Pulsatile tinnitus causes and treatment
- Suggest the treatment that can relieve tinnitus
- Natural treatments for tinnitus
- Suggest treatment for tinnitus
- Tinnitus causes symptoms and treatment
- Post exposure treatment tinnitus