Suggest treatment for tingling sensation in the hands with a mild neck pain
Get examined by a neurologist and take treatment as advised
I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
Episodic heaviness over cheek may be due to dental problems, sinusitis or trigeminal neuralgia.
Neck pain with hand tingling may be due to cervical radiculopathy.
Both cheek and limb symptoms may occur in partial seizure.
I need more details to be better able to help:
Is there any headache, fever, ear discharge, vomiting, visual loss, limb weakness, walking difficulties, swallowing difficulty?
Any other medical illness?
Any medications being taken?
You can get examined by a neurologist and get cervical spine x-ray. Other investigation can be planned according to examination findings.
You can take amitryptiline or gabapentin for relief.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Do get back to me for further queries.
Dr N Kumar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Tingling sensation in hands while urinate
- Left hand tingling sensation
- Blood clot in hand and tingling sensation
- Frozen shoulder hand tingling sensation
- Tingling sensation in hands
- Treatment and cure for tingle sensation/ numbness
- Treatment and cure for Tingling sensation
- Exhale and tingling sensation to hands
- Pain in spine and tingling sensation
- What causes pain and tingling sensation in hands