Is burning sensation in the neck and shoulders indicative of lymphoma?

Diabetologist
Question
I have health anxiety and research symptoms everynight and come up with cancer which is my main fear but i carnt seem to stop. I feel my body is my enemy
Thu, 10 May 2018 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Saumya Mittal 1 minute later
you will need to tell us your symptoms so that we may be able to help you.please click on THANKS

Follow-up: Is burning sensation in the neck and shoulders indicative of lymphoma? 9 minutes later
Symptoms this week is burning ear neck and across shoulder. Convincing myself its lymphoma. Had a full range of blood tests about a month ago as i was having bad heart palpitations. Cardiologist did tests and blood test to check menout including thyroid. Everything came back fine

Answered by Dr. Saumya Mittal 25 hours later
Brief Answer:
Possible cervical radiculopathy. Unlikely lymphoma.

Detailed Answer:
Hello.
Thank for your message.
The symptoms of the query are highly suggestive of a problem with the vertebral column ando nerves exiting the spine.
I think you are suffering from cervical radiculopathy.
A x ray of the cervical spine may help with the diagnosis. An MRI of the cervical spine would be preferred to an x ray.
Meet a Neurologist for an examination and confirmation of the diagnosis.
If found to be cervical condition, further medicines and physiotherapy may be initiated accordingly.
Best of luck.
Dr Mittal