What is Partial seizure?
In partial seizures the electrical disturbance is limited to a specific area of one cerebral hemisphere (side of the brain). Partial seizures are subdivided into simple partial seizures (in which consciousness or awareness is retained) and complex partial seizures (in which consciousness is impaired or lost). Partial seizures may spread or progress to a generalized tonic-clonic seizure, in which case the classification category is partial seizures secondarily generalized.
Questions and answers on "Partial seizure"
Health resources related to Partial seizure
- Symptoms of complex partial seizure
- Complex partial seizure causes
- Diagnosis of partial seizure disorders
- Simple partial seizure causes
- Diagnosis of simple partial seizure
- Diagnosis of complex partial seizure
- Diagnosis of partial seizure
- Treatment and cure for complex partial seizure
- Symptoms of simple partial seizure
- Will vitamin b6 treat complex partial seizure ?