Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

Suggest treatment for testicular pain

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 2687 Questions
dear sir my esr is 24 crp 5.6 ace 66 have little bit read rashes on legs as well as little pain in testis
Posted Tue, 19 Aug 2014 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. Saumya Mittal 36 minutes later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
i have read your query
there is a very faint possibility of developing vasculitis.
i will still suggest testing ana and XXXXXXX
the treatment for vasculitis is very different
meanwhile try levocetrizine.

as for testicular pain,
getting a usg scrotum would be a good idea.
meanwhile, try loose clothes

best of luck
dr mittal
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a General Surgeon

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor