Suggest treatment for testicular pain

Dr. Saumya Mittal

Diabetologist

Posted on Tue, 19 Aug 2014 in Testicle Problems
Question: dear sir my esr is 24 crp 5.6 ace 66 have little bit read rashes on legs as well as little pain in testis
Answered by Dr. Saumya Mittal 36 minutes later
Brief Answer:
suggestions

Detailed Answer:
hi
i have read your query
there is a very faint possibility of developing vasculitis.
i will still suggest testing ana and XXXXXXX
the treatment for vasculitis is very different
meanwhile try levocetrizine.

as for testicular pain,
getting a usg scrotum would be a good idea.
meanwhile, try loose clothes

best of luck
dr mittal

Recent questions on Testicular pain

testicular pain
after rectal douching - on set of pain much similar to "blue balls" occurs. mild to intense pain at the lower base of the penis from the right side of the scrotum. do I have an infection?

male
28
gay
HIV+ (10yrs no problems)
isentress
truvada

i m 22 year old male i have undergoes throuh urine test in which the content of RBC is 8-10/hpf,and the cast present is 1-2/hpf.about one month ago i had full blood and pain i consulted to urologist ...but nowalso it is there.i have little testicles pain .when i masturbate i feel no pain but after 24 hours i feel sympoms like fever,testicular pain ,weekness..etc..so,please help me

20 years old. Experiencing testicular pain and discomfort several times a month for the past few years. Pain occurs when the body is experiencing constipation, orgasm, or when both occur simultaneously. Constipation and masturbation both occur without pain between spells, but when the pain occurs one or the other is present. Have done a great deal of research on the subject that has yielded contradictory results. Looking for opinions.

Can testicular torsion cause LOW grade pain?

my son who is 27 years old says that every time he stands , walks or sits up his testicles hurt like a pain on the inside and it will only go away when lying down.he has been having this issue for the past year and a half but now it is worse, he...

Hello, So as of yesterday morning all the way until right now, ive been having a sharp testicular pain (in the right testicle), along with mild right leg irritation. I had an abdominal and pelvic ct done and everything was 100% normal minus two...

28 yr old male.5 ft 7 inches , 64 kgs .diagnosed in feb 2011 with prostatitis and epididymitis .have taken ciproflox for 4 weeks ,had to stop bactrim due to git disturbance.semen culture and urine culture positive for e coli .now taking coamoxiclav on suggestion of a urologist . cipro and bactrim are resistant .main complaints are urinary frequency ,hesistancy and urgency and right scrotal pain . kindly help