Suggest treatment for swollen feet and ankles when on Diltiaz ER
Welcome and thanks for your query.
I appreciate your conclusion. You are right, the most likely cause of the feet swelling is the common side effect of a calcium channel blocker that Diltiazem is.
If you were started on Diltiazem for a fast heart rate, it may be okay to go back to Inderal.
It would be appreciated if you call your doctor, inform about the side effect and seek advice regarding the return to Inderal.
Do get back to me if you have any further queries .
Wish you good health and a great evening.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment for swollen ankle
- Suggest treatment for edema feet
- Suggest treatment for swollen ankle caused by an injury
- What is the treatment for swollen feet
- Sprained swollen ankle treatment
- Treatment for swollen feet while walking
- Sore feet swollen right feet treatment
- Swollen legs and ankles treatment
- Swollen feet causes and treatment
- Suggest treatment for swollen legs and feet