Suggest treatment for swelling up of the foreskin
You have developed infection of Foreskin (Posthatitis)with partial Phimosis
Thanks for your query ,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have developed infection of foreskin (Posthatitis)
I shall be happy if you can post me few more details to help me in making comments on your problem.
1) Are you diabetic? if so is it well controlled ?
In majority of cases this is due to thickening of foreskin is secondary to repeated episodes of infection and is very common in individuals with Diabetes.
Get your blood sugar level tests done to confirm /rule out diabetes .
Take anti fungal medications like Fluconazole with antibiotic like Augmentin twice daily for a week along with anti inflammatory medication twice daily for 10 days .
Consult qualified General Surgeon or Urologist for clinical assessment .You may need to get circumcised .
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions , I shall be happy to help you .
Thanks and Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for cracks on penis foreskin
- Suggest treatment for dry and cracked penis foreskin
- Suggest treatment for itching foreskin of penis
- Suggest treatment for foreskin that is attached to the penis
- Suggest treatment for tight penis foreskin
- Suggest treatment for tight foreskin
- Suggest treatment for infection in penis foreskin after circumcision
- Suggest treatment for infections of the penis foreskin
- Suggest treatment for tight penis foreskin leading to infection
- Suggest treatment for unretractable foreskin