Suggest treatment for stomach pain with diarrhea and nausea
Your symptoms can be due to Gastroenteritis.
Thanks for writing your query.
After reading your post, it seems that you might be having infection of the gastrointestinal tract and needs medical management.
In my patients with similar symptoms, I would had advised to take an antacid like Omeprazole 40mg once a day before meals along with Domperidone 30mg and a probiotic. Antibiotics like Ciprofloxacin 500mg twice daily along with Metronidazole 400 mg thrice daily will help in controlling the infection. Also Dicyclomine for relief from abdominal pain. Discuss regarding these with your treating doctor.
Eat light meals prepared under hygienic conditions.
Also take care of your hydration.
A clinical evaluation by your doctor will help in planning further medical management.
I hope this is helpful to you. If you have any further query, I will be happy to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Stomach ache diarrhea nausea
- Body pain fever diarrhea nausea
- Stomach pain diarrhea nausea what should i do
- Gastroenteritis diarrhea nausea stomach pain what should i do
- Stomach pain diarrhea nausea chills
- Having diarrhea nausea heartburn constipation stomach pain need help
- Stomach pain diarrhea nausea gurgling what could be this
- Suggest medication for diarrhea nausea and abdominal pain
- Treatment for abdominal pain diarrhea nausea aggravated by stress
- Diarrhea nausea bubbly stomach taking promethazine suggestions