Suggest treatment for stiffness and pain in joints while suffering from chikungunya
She can do physiotherapy exercises.
Thanks for posting your query.
The joint pain and stiffness is a normal finding after such a viral illness. The pain and stiffness can decrease by taking pain killers and doing a hot compress in the area.
Doing physio or osteoarthritis will not worsen the problem. Just take care to not to overdo it. Continue taking the pain killers and calcium supplements.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for body stiffness and pain with tiredness
- Stiff finger joint treatment
- Suggest treatment for compressed nerves with stiffness and pain
- Acro sclerosis skin infection stiffness pigmentation breathlessness joint pain treatment
- Stiffness in right shoulder joint severe pain on stretching treatment
- Treatment and cure for joint stiffness headache
- Treatment and cure for Joint stiffness
- Stiff neck pain treatment
- Treatment for sinus pain pressure stiffness and chest congestion
- Suggest treatment for joint pain and stiffness
- Swollen legs, dark patches. Have stasis dermatitis and OCD. Will I be...
- Difficulty maintaining erection, discomfort in right testicle. Should I...
- Would anesthesia used to make a patient unconscious cause hand tremor?
- Black or brown freckles on penis, flat, no discomfort. Is this normal?
- What could red spots on hairline mean?
- Testicle swollen huge and hurts to touch. Why?
- Sudden awakening from sleep, heart racing, high blood pressure, ringing...
- What kind of cancer is it when colonoscopy shows a malignant mass in...
- Itching vagina, discharge and bleeding during sex. Maybe bacterial...
- Have hypoglycemia. Want to try HCG diet. Is it safe?