What do these lab reports indicate?

Endocrinologist
Question
I am looking for a review of the medical check up which we did for my wife a few weeks back.
She doesn't seem to be doing well on a number of fronts. Please help me out with understanding what we need to do better now onwards to take care if the issues highlighted in the report.

Answered by Dr. Mirjeta Guni 40 minutes later
Brief Answer:
About your wife's results:

Detailed Answer:
Hello and thank you for asking!
I have gone carefully through the reports of your wife.
There are some altereations i can notice;
-The thyroid function is under active and before starting treatment with levothyroxine i would suggest a thyroid ultrasound and AntiTPo + AntiTg antibodies.
If Hashimoto thyroiditis is confirmed as a cause of hypothyroidisim (or underactive thyroid) treatment should be started and is usually long life.
-The iron level is low and her physician will check about the cause and decide for the treatment.
-The calcium level is also under the normal ranges, before starting calcium supplements check Vit D 25 OH because there should be a need for VitD supplements too.
-The white cell counts are high, suggesting for an infection (probably a viral one) but a clinical examination would be of help to try to find the cause.

So, i would suggest to see a physician in person for a detailed clinical examination and for the above mentioned exams that are needed. After them he will supply with the treatment for each of the above problems.

Hope i have been helpful.
Will be a pleasure to help you further in the future.

Kind regards,
Dr.mirjeta