• question-icon

Suggest treatment for stage 4 prostate cancer

Posted on Mon, 7 Aug 2017 in General Health
Question: Good Morning,my son is is a army veteran who served in desert storm 1990 and has been diagnose with stage 4 about 9 months agowas given chemo a a okla hospital, he was given 4 pints of blood wed of this week ,his blood is low they had wanted to give a blood thinner but decided not because they felt he may have blood clots,he was only inthe vet hosp overnight and they sent him home yesterday afternoon,they also,said he was bleeding side but said they did'nt know where because they did'nt have the machine to do the test. He was given chemo but that did'nt seem to help.I'm his 72 yr old and I take natural herbs and I have found info on IMMUNOGUARD (LACTOFERRIN) WHICH IS A BREAKTHROUGH IN PROSTATE CANCER TREATMENT USING MILK PROTEINS. HIS BONES ARE HURTING REALLY BAD.HE IS NOT SLEEPING SOME DAYS BECAUSE THE PAIN. IWOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE IM/LA thanks XXXXXXX Please excuse my wriiten words just learning how to use my computer that my kids gave
Answered by Dr. Ornela Ademovi 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Advanced stage cancer

Detailed Answer:

I understand your concern and I am sorry to hear about your son's condition. Stage four prostate cancer is a relatively rare cancer, because prostate cancer is usually detected and diagnosed at earlier stages.
Unfortunately, in your son's case, the cancer has spread beyond the prostate and to the other organs, and most probably to the bones, which explains the bone pain.
In this stage, chemotherapy is the only way of treatment to prolong his life. Recent studies have shown that Immunoguard (lactoferrin), which is an immune system boosting supplement, when combined with chemotherapy can give impressive results. This is still in its early stages and there is not enough evidence to prove its effectiveness so you can certainly give it a try.
I hope this helps. If you have any further questions, you are welcome to ask.

Wishing you and your son good health and all the best.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Nagamani Ng
Follow up: Dr. Ornela Ademovi 15 hours later
thank you for responding to my issues in regards to my son XXXXXXX Is there any
holistic that maybe rub wn with to help with the pain in his body to help him to relax and ease the pain some what? please let me know if there is .Thanks again YYYY@YYYY
Answered by Dr. Ornela Ademovi 19 hours later
Brief Answer:
Cesium chloride

Detailed Answer:
Cesium chloride is a holistic cancer pain treatment I highly recommend. It is used especially in stage four cancer pain and is effective because it enters the cancer cell, which most drugs cannot do. Cesium chloride creates an alkaline environment where cancer cells cannot thrive.
However, in order to get the maximum benefits, this substance needs to be prescribed and given under the guidance of an expert, so try to find one in your area.

I hope this helps.
Wishing you all the best.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Dr. Ornela Ademovi