Suggest treatment for sore throat and lump on the jaws
It could be Parotid enlargement.
Swelling below Right ear could be an enlarged Parotid gland. But, the exact diagnosis will be confirmed by FNAC ( Fine Needle aspiration Cytology ) of the swelling.
Another possibility could be enlarged lymphnode. It is due to infection in the Oral cavity.
Pain in the Temporomandibular joint could be due to this.
Length of one limb will be higher than than the other sometimes. It could be natural. Affection of one side is a coincidence in your case. Medically, there is no relation.
Please consult a Surgeon, get an FNAC of the swelling and proceed accordingly.
Hope I answered your query. If you have any questions, I will clarify further.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for sore throat after fever
- Suggest treatment for recurrent sore throat
- Suggest treatment and prevention of sore throat
- Suggest treatment for cold with sore throat
- Coughing and sore throat suggest the treatment
- Suggest treatment for sore throat and chest
- Suggest treatment for recurring sore throat
- Suggest treatment for sore throat
- Suggest treatment for sore throat and dry cough
- Suggest treatment for sore throat with headache
- Having watery mucus in stools. Taking probiotic for gas and bloating....
- Had enlarged lymph node on thigh. Reason for pain in middle back and...
- Hernia surgery done. Having pain in leg while walking. How long will it...
- Itching, burning sensation and pain in anal area. Related to stomach...
- Got hit on head. Big lump appeared. No dizziness or memory loss. Worried...
- Feeling nauseous and abdominal pain after gall bladder removal. What...
- Having cough and sore throat. Can I consume herbalife f1 shake, tea and...
- Diarrhea and weight loss after operation. Not cured by medicine. How to...
- Having chest pain. Taking pan-d. ECG normal. What is causing this and cure?
- Had stent put in leg. Having discomfort in calf, pain and swelling in...