Suggest treatment for sharp pain in the ankle
You can ignored if it was just one time
Hello, I have studied your case. I think this can be due to nerve compression. I would like to know little detail of the illness.
1.Do you have back pain?
2.Do you have Diabetes or thyroid or smoking?
3.Do you feel tingling and numbness in body?
Please send me answers of these questions. I will try my best to help you. Thanks
Then you can just ignore this pain
If that is the case then you can just ignore this pain. It was most probably due to sudden stretch of muscle. If this pain occurs ever in future then you can contact us again.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment of clitoris sharp pain
- Sudden sharp pain in ankle
- Suggest treatment fpr sharp pain under the little toe
- What is the treatment for sharp pain in abdomen
- Sharp pain inside ankle
- Sharp pain in ankle
- Sharp pain and chills in ankle
- Treatment and cure for sharp pain
- Sharp pain in ankle bone
- Sharp pains in annus and treatment