Suggest treatment for sharp pain in foot
spurs from the bone at heel
You seem to have bone spurs developing on the plantar foot side. They may be single to multiple of them. These irritate the plantar fascia underneath and cause burning pain and it migrates from place to place.
To confirm this you should get an Xray of the foot, lateral view specially. You are doing fine with over the counter pain relievers. The pain should go off sooner if not you need local injections to keep the pain off. There might be early arthritic changes as well.
Change to a better soft foot wear or softer inserts into the footwear like Dr Scholl's. It may be helpful.
Please see a physician for a referral to Xray.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment of clitoris sharp pain
- Random sharp pain top of foot
- Suggest treatment fpr sharp pain under the little toe
- Sharp pain bottom foot
- What is the treatment for sharp pain in abdomen
- Trapped nerve treatment sharp pain groin
- Treatment and cure for sharp pain
- Sharp pain palm of foot
- Sharp pain in calf and numbness in foot
- Sharp pains in annus and treatment