Suggest Treatment For Sharp Knee Pain
Can be a calf muscle cramp.
Thanks for posting your query.
The symptoms you have can be due to calf muscle strain and tear - Usually due to overwork and overstretching of the muscles. Recent increase in leg exercises may cause these. Gradual increase in exercise and pain killers with mild anti inflammatory drugs can help in reducing the symptoms.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hi is urine therapy is good for knee
- Hard round painless bump on the side of knee
- Hard white lump on my knee
- Home remedie for gap in the knee
- Lump side outside of knee and tight pain behind knee
- Hard lump on inside of knee
- Moveable lump just above knee
- Fell now lump on knee
- How much pain after surgery of getting screws removed from knee
- Lump of hard skin on my knee