Suggest treatment for severe pain in the legs

Posted on Tue, 12 Sep 2017 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Question: I have pain in both my legs. On my left side pain in my legs, thighs,(left,upper,inside)pain in my toes and feet
and pain in my knees and under my left breast. like on top if rib cage.
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Can be due to many causes.

Detailed Answer:
The symptoms you have can be due to-

1. Muscle strain and tear - Usually due to overwork and overstretching of the muscles. Recent increase in leg exercises may cause these. Gradual increase in exercise and pain killers with mild anti inflammatory drugs can help in reducing the symptoms.

2. Prolonged intake of hormonal therapy like oral pills or HRT might cause this.

3. Muscle ischaemia- associated with diabetes usually. There is acute pain associated with it.

4. Osteoarthritis and low levels of vitamin D3 or electrolyte imbalance. Can be detected after a blood test.

You may get the initial physical examination, relevant tests and treatment done under care of 'Orthopaedician'.

I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Regards.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal

Dr. Praveen Tayal

Orthopaedic Surgeon