Suggest treatment for severe pain due to hemorrhoid
chances of recurrence are present with all treatment
Yes laser therapy is good option. But it doesn't nullify chance of recurrence; still some chances of recurrence will be there. If you ask me, I would suggest you to visit a surgeon who can examine and verify whether this is a thrombosed hemorrhoid or non thrombosed (non thrombosed hemorrhoid isn't painful. The doctor also needs to rule out fissure.
With laser the whole haemorrhoid mass will be removed and if you avoid constipation then that won't recur again. The main cause of failure is constipation which you should avoid life long.
In band therapy chances of failure are more as band may slip off. Continue your sitz bath (sitting in tub) and local ointment application.
Hope I have answered your query. If any further queries are there I would love to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment for severe pain after raspa
- Severe pain lithotripsy treatment
- Cystitis severe pain any treatment
- Suggest treatment for severe pain under the breast
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in shoulders
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in hip joints
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in kneecap
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in the clitoris
- Treatment and cure for severe pain
- Suggest treatment for severe pain due to dengenerative scoliosis