Suggest treatment for severe menstrual cramps
I am 28 year old mother of 2 year old baby. My delivery was normal and got periods after 2 months of delivery and it's regular since then. My problematical is I have heavy flow(till 5 day) and severe lower back pain, knee and leg muscles pain that starts 2 days before period and continues till 5 day. There is no stomach pain. All these problems started after delivery before it was OK. May I know the possible reasons ?
Still I am breast feeding my baby
Hello Mam, thanks for trusting health care magic.
In my opinion you need an ultrasound to see for the problem.
Have you had any investigations so far? in case yes then please send me the reports.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest medication for menstrual cramps
- Suggest treatment for terrible menstrual cramps
- Diagnosis of severe menstrual cramps
- Severe menstrual cramps causes
- Treatment and cure for menstrual cramp
- Treatment and cure for severe menstrual cramps
- Suggest treatment for menstrual cramps
- Symptoms of severe menstrual cramps
- Microgynon severe menstrual cramps
- Severe menstrual cramps and pooping
- How to get pregnant in old age?
- Does taking I-pill affect future pregnancy?
- Suggest home remedies for anemia
- Do I need to use contraceptives after a tubectomy?
- What does these ultrasound of cervix indicate?
- What is a complex ovarian cyst?
- Suggest treatment for swelling in clitoris due to an UTI
- Suggest treatment for anxiety and severe depression
- Does non-penetrative sex lead to pregnancy?
- What do small cluster of yellow spots near the vagina indicate?