Suggest treatment for pain in the lower back and abdomen
No pain when urinating no pain when deficating.
The pain has woken me up the last 2 nights. I am a 59 age female and just had a pulmonary embolis
which is probably unrelated . The pain feels like severe menstrual cramps. Should I go to the hospital??
I really don't want to go but it I have to I will. Could it be a kidney stone??
Yes could be Renal Stones
Hi and welcome to HealthcareMagic..
I thank you for posting your query here..
I read your question completely and have understood it well enough..
No need to rush to ER now
1. There are many causes for pain in the lower back.
But most commonly, you are right. Could be because of Renal or Ureteric Calculus.
Please get an Ultrasound Abdomen And Pelvis to confirm this..
This will give us the clear picture..
2. Also, please note I'm suspecting a small embolism could lead to such problems.
You have a history of Embolism, and hence a small clot, could lead to ischemia of bowel and hence pain.
But, again you say bowel movements are OK.
So I go with option 1.
Hope this helps you, In case you need further assistance, please contact me back..
Or you can close the question and rate.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Terrible back pain suggest treatment
- Suggest treatment for lower back and stomach pain
- Suggest treatment for back pain caused by sprained lower back
- Suggest treatment for back pain
- Suggest treatment for lower back pain
- Suggest treatment for back pain and cramps
- Suggest ayurvedic treatment for back pain
- Suggest treatment for severe back pain
- Suggest treatment for abdominal and lower back pain
- Treatment for lower back pain
- What does my endoscopy test report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for severe anal pain while suffering from anal fissure
- What causes vaginal flatulence?
- Can Apo-Cyclobenzaprine be taken for UTI?
- How can a bruise on the abdomen be treated?
- What causes pain in the ribs post an accidental overdose of Paracetamol?
- Suggest treatment for left sided abdominal swelling
- What causes continuous bleeding from tbe finger?
- What causes pain in the lower left abdomen?
- Suggest treatment for anal fissure