What is Embolism?
Embolism means occlusion of blood vessels by an embolus ( embolus may be a loose clot or air bubble or fat globule or other particle).
Questions and answers on "Embolism"
Health resources related to Embolism
- Causes of embolism
- What is pulmary embolism
- Should i be worried of having an amniotic embolism
- How long to live with untreated pulonary embolism
- Symptoms of recurrent embolism
- Embolism definition from abortions
- Symptoms of systemic embolism
- Systemic embolism causes
- Cranial embolism
- Amniotic embolism risk factors