Suggest treatment for severe leg pain in legs
I am Dr Mittal.
I have read your message.
I think I can help you.
The symptoms of the query are quite suggestive of a possible muscle injury. Too heavy a workout can sometimes cause muscle injuries even If you are regularly doing those exercises. This may be more so if the exercise is done in a hot room or if there has been some minor injury during exercise that may have gone unnoticed at the time.
I would suggest restricting yourself to normal activities for a few day, plenty of fluids and high protein diet.
Testing a CPK is in order. But just after heavy exercise, it may be falsely elevated. so you need to wait a bit.
I have tried to make it as simple as possible. I hope that the information contained in this message will be able to help you find the right solution. Best of luck. Dr Mittal.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the possible reasons for tingling and numbness in my left arm?
- What does dark smelly stools when suffering from diabetes indicate?
- Can I take Ganaton, Motilium and Neksium for severe stomach pain?
- What can cause bumps around my foreskin and why am I having electric...
- Is low testosterone and high TSH related to anterior pituitary gland...
- What is the cure for dementia, high cholesterol and macular degeneration...
- Is pain pump a good solution for burning pain after colonoscopy while...
- Suggest treatment for hyperthyroidism
- Is it safe to consume whisky while taking insulin for diabetes?
- Are there any alternatives to benzodiazepine drugs to control anxiety?