Suggest treatment for severe itching, red rashes on body along with tiredness

Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha

Posted on Fri, 23 Sep 2016 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: AFTER TAKING RHE-FD I AM SUFFERING FROM SVERE ITCHING , RED RASHES ON THE WHOLE BODY,VOMIITING , LITTLEBID CONFUSION TIREDNESS.ETC. SHOULD I CONTINUE THE MEDICINE?
Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Stop using it.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.

No, you should not continue the medicine. Stop it and then discuss with your treating physician. He would be able to advise you a suitable alternative.

I would suggest you to take some antiallergic like cetirizine for the time being. If the situation persists, be sure to call the emergency helpline or rush to the ER without delay.

Let me know if I could help further.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad