Suggest treatment for severe heel pain and plantar fasciitis bursitis
Calf muscles are tight
Welcome to Healthcare Magic.
Thanks for the query.
Do you have shooting pain from the lower back to the calves ?
Is there any tingling and numbness ?
This could be attributed to the right calf muscles associated with Plantar fascitis.
You need to perform Plantar fascia stretching exercises. Place both palms of the outstretched hands on the wall in front of you. Bend the knee closest to the wall and stretch the far leg behind it. Hold this position for 2 minutes. Repeat this vice versa with other leg. Do this exercise for 3 times a day.
Apply your feet and ankles in a bowl of warm water with added table salt and flex your ankles up and down for 5 minutes for twice a day.
Eat healthy. Avoid obesity by doing daily brisk walking exercise for 45 minutes. Avoid bending forwards or lifting weights. Apply ice to the painful regions.
Kindly answer my queries for me to be in a better position to help you.
Dr. Aashish Raghu
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for Severe heel pain
- Surgery treatment of plantar fasciitis
- Treatment for plantar fasciitis
- Plantar fasciitis tear treatment
- Will plantar fasciitis causes pain in the heels
- Suggest permanent treatment for plantar fasciitis
- Suggest treatment for severe plantar fasciitis
- Prp treatment for plantar fasciitis
- Plantar fasciitis heel pads
- Treatment and cure for plantar fasciitis