question-icon

Suggest treatment for severe headaches and cold

Posted on Tue, 27 Jan 2015
Question: i am getting severe head ache for last three days when i pass the stool. I am also suffering from cold for last few days now. Please guide
Answered by Dr. Krunal Karade (28 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
You are most probably having upper respiratory tract viral infection.

Detailed Answer:

After reading your clinical history it appears that you are most probably having upper respiratory tract viral infection with headache .

If I were your treating Doctor for this case , I would advice you
Steam Inhalation twice daily,
Antihistaminic levocetirizine at night &
Paracetamol 650mg for headache twice daily .

You will need to see your doctor to get a prescription.

Hope this information helpful to you .If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.
Regards.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj
Dr. Krunal Karade

ENT Specialist