Suggest treatment for severe hand cramps
Extreme hand cramps
Hi, I had gone through your question and understand your concerns
His extreme hand cramps are magnesium or calcium deficiency symptoms.
Minerals are more important than vitamins.
He needs blood tests for electrolyte disturbance in this case ,and than to take advise from your doctor for magnesium and calcium supplements .
Few foods that can relieve you of any magnesium deficiency symptoms are- black beans,spinach,squash.almonds ,sesame seeds ,okra ect.
Thank you for asking me.
Kindly Dr .Esmeralda
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Heart attack hand cramps
- Can lead poisoning cause severe hand cramps
- Hand cramps and diabetes
- Crystal meth and hand cramping
- Severe hand cramping and locking
- Hand cramping fingers curling
- My hands cramp up and stiffen kindly suggestions
- Hands cramping and fingers locking
- Treatment and cure for hand cramps
- Pain in right hand cramps numb treatment