Suggest treatment for severe cough during pregnancy
Thanks for posting the query to HCM,
If it is only dry cough then you can take Syr. Grilinctus 5ml 3 times a day for 5 days.
If you are suffering from cough with sputum then it is usually due to infection. For which you will need the antibiotics. Which can be prescribe by your gynaecologist.
Any issue do follow up.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Fever and cough during pregnancy
- Wet cough during pregnancy and treatment
- Treating a cough during pregnancy
- Suggest medicine for cold and cough during pregnancy
- Treatment and cure for Cough during pregnancy
- What is the suggested medication for cough during pregnancy
- Effects of cough during pregnancy
- Wheezing cough during pregnancy
- Violent coughing during pregnancy
- Dry cough during pregnancy
- What does this KFT report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for body pain, sneezing and dry cough
- Suggest treatment for itching all over the body
- Suggest ways to reduce the midnight food cravings
- How long does eye inflammation take to resolve?
- What does weird sensation on left side of the face suggest?
- What do the following blood test report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for pain in knee while walking
- What causes sweating, nausea and dizziness with history of epilepsy?
- What causes severe peripheral neuropathy when diagnosed with myopathy?