Suggest treatment for severe body pain and fever
so she took one day dose.. she was ok but later that night she has throat pain... i think it happened due to high power medicine... can you suggest good medicine for her throat pain... she ate one tablet azee250 yesterday but didnt have any cure yet... she don't have fever much and she don't have running nose and only now throw pain and she can't eat or drink... pleases suggest good medicine she saying its likr so burn and pain..
its feel like it got scratch and all...
Let her take acetaminophen only!
Hi and thanks so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about this. This throat pain is probably caused by pharyngitis. The most common cause are viruses. We do not need antibiotics for this. I will recommend acetaminophen 1g thrice daily for this. There is no need to take nay further azee tablets. She will be fine. In addition to that, let her eat healthy and drink much fluids.
I hope this helps. I wish your wife well. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Random episodes of fever coughing body pain night sweats treatment
- Sudden body pain and fever
- Body pain and fever
- Treatment and cure for Body pain
- Extreme body pain and fever
- Treatment for severe body pain
- Frequent sore throat and fever with severe body pain
- Diarhhea with fever and body pains
- Having fever with body pain feel unconsciousness suggest treatment
- Treatment for sudden body pains
- CT scan showed cancer tumor inside liver. Swollen abdomen, little...
- Shaved around private parts and around base of penis. Bumps are like...
- Having blood pressure. Taking Sandoz Fenofibrate. Should I go for higher...
- Severe anal itching and rashes on buttocks. Suggest medication
- Stomach upset, gas and bloating. What could this be?
- Can I contract HIV through blowjob?
- Having swollen testicles. Could this be a sign of cancer?
- Had rectal prolapse surgery. Should I be concerned of having irregular...
- What causes numbness in toe?
- Is Hydrazine sulfate effective for cancer patients suffering from cachexia?