Suggest treatment for severe back pain

Dr. Panagiotis Zografakis

Posted on Wed, 8 Mar 2017 in General Health
Question: in a patient with back pain,why with taking tylonal would it increas the pain,he has rt upper pain also in lower back.
Answered by Dr. Panagiotis Zografakis 38 minutes later
Brief Answer:
not related to tylenol

Detailed Answer:

tylenol is a weak analgesic. While it doesn't work miracles in pain management, it doesn't cause worsening either. Worsening is irrelevant to tylenol use. Polyps in gallbladder does not normally cause any symptom at all.

I can't make any diagnosis without clinical examination obviously but in most cases back pain is caused by musculoskeletal disorders and tylenol should make the symptoms a bit better not worse.

I hope you find my comments helpful!
I'll be glad to comment on any additional details you might want to share with me.

Kind Regards!