Suggest treatment for ringworm infestation
Thanks for the query.
Ringworm can be treated easily with the use of ointment clotrimazole to be applied twice daily for a month.
Can you please upload a photograph of the involved area.
This will help me in giving a closer diagnosis.
Waiting for your response.
Take full course of medication
Thanks for the follow up.
I have seen the reports.
You have been prescribed a good combination but a complete course of 3 months is must.
You can do the following
1. Take tablet zimig 250 mg daily for a month and apply the cream and powder as prescribed.
2. After one month take tablet fluconazole 150 mg weekly once for 8 weeks and apply the cream and powder. This is a prescription medicine that can cause side effects, therefore take after discussing with your doctor.
Maintain good personal hygiene and take hygienic food and cleaner water.
This should help you.
Let me know if you have any other doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment for ringworm cortizone 10
- Refucil for treatment of ringworm
- Ringworm treatment over the counter
- Treatment white ringworm stool
- Treatment of ringworm with ink
- Treatment of ringworm
- Ringworm treatment cream
- Flucloxacillin for ringworm treatment
- Treatment for ringworm in humans
- Ringworm treatment pelvic