Suggest treatment for right arm pain

Dr. Muhammad Hanif

Posted on Mon, 26 Oct 2015 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: My right arm (lower tricep) is sore and hot to the touch. To my knowledge I've done nothing to it and there is no sign of bruise or bug bite.
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Hanif 23 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Seems to be a muscular spasm and need precautions and remedies as discussed

Detailed Answer:
Dr. Hanif warmly Welcomes you to my virtual clinic HCM!
I have carefully worked through your case, and can realize your health worries. Being your physician, I will take care all of your medical concerns today and will put my best efforts to get you out of this situation.

Such a soreness in a muscle is usually due to the spasm of the muscles. It has a very good prognosis and is curable with proper care.

Take Ibuprofen for reducing pain and inflammation (600 mg three times a day for 5 days- no dose skippings).

Take plenty of water and keep a balanced diet full of nutrients and consistent of fruits, vegetables and salads, nuts and dry fruits.

Take a multivitamin daily and keep yourself away from the nutrients and micro minerals deficiency.

Give it a gentle massage after applying BenGay UltraStretch Gel on the affected area. Then apply heat pad for soothing effect.

Apply ThermaCare HeatWraps on the affected area and see the clinically proven miracle of the immediate soothing relief. It raises the temperature of the inner structures of raises blood circulation too thus flushing the area of the inflammatory chemicals. It gives relief to the stiff muscles and tense painful skin areas.

Have a wonderful time ahead. Hope I answered all of your questions. Let me know if you have any further clinical concerns or doubts. I will be more than happy to get back to you in no time. If satisfied here, please give a generous five star rating to help us assist our patients in a better way; and, please don't forget to 'Close This Discussion'.
For any disease you have, a timely follow-up after sometime regarding the treatment efficacy and to see if there is any need to change the treatment options is very necessary. So keep a follow up to see how you doing.

Regards!
DR. XXXXXXX HANIF
USA

Click the link to open my profile. Click 'Ask Me a Question' anytime for super fast expert medical help!!!
https://www.healthcaremagic.com/doctors/dr-muhammad-hanif/70199

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Neel Kudchadkar