Suggest treatment for resistant scabies
Resistant scabies and Skin bacterial infection...
Hi, thank you for posting.
I have gone through your query and I understand your concerns.
According to your symptoms and to your medical history, I can say that you suffer from resistant scabies.
I recommend Benzyl Benzoate Lotion 25%, to my patients. This treatment is very effective in treating scabies. However, you should consult your dermatologist to discuss about this treatment.
As for the bump in your face I think it is related to furuncle, skin bacterial infection.
It is not related to scabies.
The treatment of this furuncle contains antibiotic. To determine the exact antibiotic medicine you need an antibiogram.
Contact you bacteriologist for this test.
Feel free to ask me for anything unclear.
All the best.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Scabies after treatment
- Detol in the treatment of scabies
- Treatment and cure for resistant crusted scabies
- Lindane treatment for scabies
- Over the counter scabies treatment
- Stromectol scabies treatment
- Natural scabies treatment
- Scabies treatment permethrin
- Kwell for scabies treatment
- Nizoral scabies treatment