Suggest treatment for refractive error in vision and chronic allergic conjunctivitis

Posted on Thu, 31 Aug 2017 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Question: My mother recently visited eye doctor and diagnoses with Refractive Error & Chronic Allergic conjunctivitis.
Is this problem related to eye conditions like CNMV, BRO and CME?

Could you please brief me about CNMV, BRO and CME?
Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar Dash 8 hours later
Brief Answer:
refraction is to be repeated and allergy test to isolate allergen.

Detailed Answer:
itis continued medical education not directly related to refractive error. refraction can be repeated and corection to be taken when satisfied with result. chronic Allergic conjunctivitis can be treated separatly. Allergen is to be isolated, it can be a pet in house food and drink, pollen in air or cosmatic used.Go for allergy test to isolate allergen and if traced it should be avoided.Do not use any cosmatic.You can apply cromal eye drop three times daily. Apply refresh eye tear drop to keep eye free from dry eye syndrome. Reduce the exposure to computer and tv viewing. Take an antiglare specs to cut down harmful rays. During such work take a break in between and go near window to look outside and blink the eye. there is spread of tear film and it gives protective layer to cornea. There is proper refraction tear film make a proper refractive surface. Consult diabetologists for proper medication and diet control. Take regular morning walk.Glycolated hemoglobin test can be done.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Dr. Ashok Kumar Dash

Ophthalmologist