Suggest treatment for red sores and excessive sweating
Can you upload an image of the red sore area for review?
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about red sore that you have reported. I have reviewed this information fully and this is suggestive of a possible heat reaction or allergy. To be of most help, it will be important to review an image of this area. This way, I can provide a personalized and helpful response at this time.
To upload an image, click on the upload icon to the right of your dashboard and follow the onscreen instructions. You may also send it directly to customer service at YYYY@YYYY and request that it should be uploaded to your query.
I hope to hear from you and promise to respond promptly. Until next, I wish you well.
Also it's been a week that I have had it . It just kept getting worse
Apply beclomethasone cream!
HI and thanks for the image. I have reviewed it fully.
This looks like urticaria. This is a form of skin allergy. I will suggest that you apply beclomethasone cream to this. This will address the allergic reaction and reveres the trend. If there is any new perspirant that you have been using, please stop doing so.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Let ,e know how this works out!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest medicine for excessive sweating
- Excessive sweating treatment
- Excessive sweating while asleep kindly suggest
- Excessive sweating treatment dying patient
- Treatment and cure for Excessive sweating
- Excessive sweating rash under armpit treatment
- Excessive sweating over body please suggest me
- Medical treatment for excessive sweating
- Excessive sweating natural treatment
- Excessive sweating treatment armpit