Suggest treatment for recurrent respiratory tract infection in a child
Need more information please
Hi.... I understand your concern. I need more information before I can guide you further.
I couldn't see the discharge summary pdf as it's not downloading.
As far as all the records which I have gone through I do not see any indication towards auto immune pathology.
Regarding recurrent steroid usage for respiratory illness, I'd like to have more information. Please get back to me with the answers to my questions.
1. How many days per month does he cough or feel breathless?
2. How many nights per month does his sleep get disturbed due to above symptoms?
3. Does he feel breathless when he runs around or plays with other kids?
4. Are the symptoms when there are seasonal changes?
5. Is there any family history of asthma or any other sort of allergies like skin allergy etc.?
6. Is the cough always associated with fever?
7. Can you upload any of his recent chest X Ray?
Regards - Dr. Sumanth
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for Respiratory tract irritation
- Suggest treatment for acute respiratory tract infection
- Suggest treatment for respiratory tract infection in children
- Upper respiratory tract infection treatment
- Treatment and cure for respiratory tract infections
- Lower respiratory tract infection physiotherapy treatment
- Suggest treatment for upper respiratory tract infection
- Suggest treatment for respiratory tract infection
- Treatment and cure for respiratory tract allergy
- Suggest remedy to cure respiratory tract infection
- Suggest treatment for viral diarrhea in children
- What causes pain in both the legs of a 4 year old child?
- Suggest treatment for atrial septal defect in children
- What causes bad body odor while suffering from fever?
- What causes eye bleeding while coughing in children?
- Suggest remedy for frequent infections in children
- What causes severe cough, vomiting and stomach pain in a child?
- Is air travel safe while suffering from ear infection?
- Does intake of Wymox help in curing viral fever in an infant?
- Are green diarrhea and pus cells in stool signs of bacterial infection?