Can one continue Montair LC while trying to conceive?

Posted on Fri, 13 Oct 2017 in Pregnancy
Question: Iam having montair LC from past 3-4 years as I have skin allergy issue and now iam trying to conceive. Can I continue to take this medication
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Do stop it once you conceive.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
Montair LC is a safe drug and does not affect the chances of conception. But its effect on the early pregnancy is not yet studied and long term effects are not known. It is best to stop taking this medicine once you conceive.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Dr. Rakhi Tayal

OBGYN