Suggest treatment for recurring red bumpy rashes on navel and pectorals
Sorry, the rash originated across my stomach, above my navel and below my pectorals. It has since spread down to my groin and up my chest and looks to me moving to my shoulders and biceps. The red rashy bumps come and go and are only located between my navel and pectorals.
Thanks for the query.
Your description is suggestive of fungal infection associated with allergic reaction.
Even fungal infections can cause allergic reaction known as Id reaction.
I would like to see a photograph of the involved area.
Please upload a photograph.
This will help me in giving a closer diagnosis.
Waiting for your response.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for recurring shingles
- Treatment and cure for navel infection
- Suggest treatment for recurring migraine
- Navel displacement treatment
- What is the treatment for discomfort below navel
- Suggest treatment for recurring uti
- Treatment and cure for navel hernia
- Suggest treatment for recurring hernia
- Suggest treatment for recurring vaginosis
- Treatment and cure for bumpy rash
- Developed itchy rashes on both sides of torso and insulin dependent....
- Used Z derm for scrotum itching followed by blood stains. Noticed needle...
- Having itchy rashes on buttocks, side of arms, side of legs and inner...
- Having small patches and blister on finger. Using slivers skin moisture...
- What is the cure for body itching?
- Rash on the side of face with itching. Suggest treatment
- How to remove black marks and blade marks from face?
- Suggest the medication for twitching under eyes
- White and slightly raised lump under the skin on the palm. What does it...
- Suggest treatment for hair fall problem caused by dandruff?