Suggest treatment for recurrent inflammation in the ear

Posted on Wed, 26 Apr 2017 in General Health
Question: I have an auto immune condition and recently have had inflammation in my ear twice and iritis twice in a short time and 2 heavy colds i have inflammation in my hip since July..... is it all related? Is my autoimmune the cause?
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 33 minutes later
Brief Answer:
What autoimmune disease condition? What drugs are you on?

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thanks for reaching out to us. There are some missing pieces that would be necessary to provide a well rounded and helpful response to you.

1. What autoimmune disease condition do you have?
2. What medications are you on?

With these, I will look to see whether such inflammation, ear and eye infection are possible explain by the autoimmune disease state or the medication. Without these details, am afraid your response would fall short of expectations and might not be helpful.

I hope to hear back from you.

Waiting.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Dr. Chobufo Ditah