Suggest treatment for rashes under the skin possibly due to allergic reactions

Excellent

Dermatologist
Question
My daughter has a rash under the skin it is still smooth. No fever No itching she said there is no pain at all. She's up to date on all her shots
Thu, 24 May 2018 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney 2 minutes later
Hi
I would recommend you to upload pictures of the rash under the premium section of the site so that I can have a clearer picture of the condition and can guide you accordingly.

Follow-up: Suggest treatment for rashes under the skin possibly due to allergic reactions 4 minutes later
What could this be?

Answered by Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney 11 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Allergic reaction or viral exanthem, keep under observation

Detailed Answer:
I have reviewed the attached photograph and it seems to be an allergic reaction or viral exanthem.
Just keep it under observation.
You can apply calamine lotion on the affected areas.
If the child develops any systemic features like fever, cough consult a doctor.