Suggest treatment for pulsating headaches
received blood patch yesterday for spinal h/a from LP performed 6d ago for new onset migraine. when can I resume moderate exercise? thank you
You can start moderate exercise after two to three weeks.
Hi, I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
Usual restrictions for blood patch application include about one week with no activity, the next week moderate daily activities, third week normal daily activity and maybe moderate exercises, but avoiding straining.
This needs to be decided by yourself, and should be related to way you feel.
If you see something is going wrong with your headaches you should stop exercising.
Hope this answers your question. If you have additional questions or follow up questions then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for ibs and with headaches
- Severe headache with fever suggest treatment
- Suggest treatment for sleeplessness and headaches
- Suggest treatment for headaches
- Suggest treatment for cluster headaches
- Suggest treatment for bloating with dizziness and headaches
- Suggest treatment for alopecia and headaches
- Suggest treatment for terrible headache
- What are the suggested treatment for headache
- Suggest treatment for severe headache